The purpose of the Ambulance Performance and Operations Committee (APOC) is to assist the County Board of Supervisors in developing and administering policy on all aspects of the pre-hospital emergency medical services system.
- The service levels and response capabilities of ambulance providers in the County
- The development and oversight of contractual relationships between the County and ambulance service providers
- The development and oversight of agreements between the cities within San Luis Obispo County and San Luis Obispo County
- The rate structure of ambulance providers and the services and financing of EMS first responder agencies
- The development and maintenance of ambulance performance standards
- The development and oversight of ambulance service areas
The County of San Luis Obispo APOC consists of members representing the following:
- City Managers
- Fire Chiefs
- SLO County Health Agency Administrators
Meeting Schedule: As needed.