Well Program (Construction, Destruction, and Maintenance)
The purpose of this program is to regulate and permit the construction and installation of community water supply wells, individual domestic wells, industrial wells, agricultural wells, cathodic protection wells, electrical grounding wells, test and exploratory holes, observation wells and salt water (hydraulic) barrier wells.
The water quality from private (non-commercial) wells is not regulated or monitored by any outside agency or company. It is the responsibility of the private well owner to ensure that their well water is safe.
Launch DrillerView, a mobile friendly and interactive Map Viewer
Environmental Health Supervisors
(805) 781-5553; [email protected]
- Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs
(805) 781-5595; [email protected]
- Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas.
(805) 781-5554; [email protected]
- Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs