What is this service?
Tuition reimbursement forms must be submitted no later than June 30, 2021 for the 2020-2021 FY.
The County provides Tuition Reimbursement for work related and Department Head approved expenses. This benefit varies by Bargaining Unit and is subject to funds availability each fiscal year.
Who is eligible for this program?
- County employees represented by Bargaining Units 01, 02, 05, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 13, 17, 31, and 32 are eligible for reimbursement.
After reviewing the instructions and determining your course or training is eligible for reimbursement, please sign up, attend, and pay for the course or training.
Please keep proof of payment and course completion as they will be required for reimbursement. Follow the directions below to submit a tuition reimbursement form:
- Proof of payment must be attached to your employee tuition reimbursement form, and is required to receive your reimbursement. (Proof of payment can be a: cancelled check, bank statement with copy of check, credit card bill, invoice showing payment, or receipt for cash payment)
- Proof of completion, attached to your employee tuition reimbursement form, is required to receive your reimbursement.
- After successful completing of the course or training, complete the Employee Tuition Reimbursement Form through NeoGov e-Forms. You will be required to provide proof of payment and gain you department head’s approval.
- Upload a copy of the course description or training agenda, proof of payment, and certification of course completion to the e-Form and have your department head sign.
Please allow four (4) weeks for your claim to be processed.