After Issuance Submittal Procedure - Commercial
After Issuance Permit Submittal Procedure:
1. Contact Land Use Tech and Plans Examiner for verification whether the permit qualifies for an “After Issuance Change”.
2. If an “After Issuance Change” is approved, Applicant to upload completed “Change Order Form” describing the changes to the plans.
3. Submit complete plans with above mentioned naming conventions with additional “After-Issuance” suffix, see examples below.
- CBLD -Commercial Building Plans and documents to be labeled as the following:
- Example: Plans-After-Issuance-V1-CBLD2023-000xx.pdf
- Include any supporting documentation, and a Change to an Issued Permit Form, BLD-1003, specifying what the change is to the original permit.
- RENW Photovoltaic Plans, Documents to be labeled as the following:
- Photovoltaic Plans-After-Issuance
- Example: Plans-After-Issuance-V1-RENW2023-000xx.pdf
- Cut sheets-After-Issuance
- Example: Cut Sheets-After-Issuance-V1-RENW2023-000xx.pdf
- GRAD Grading Building Plans – Documents to be labeled as the following:
- Example: Plans-After-Issuance-V1-GRAD2023-000xx.pdf
4. Land Use Techs will inform the plans examiner and other applicable reviewers that plans have been uploaded and for them to review them. Plans examiner and other reviewers will stamp and approve plans once they have found them in compliance.
5. Land Use Tech will contact the applicant permits are ready to issue once revision fees are paid and signed Construction Permit forms are signed and uploaded. After receiving construction permit forms the Land Use Tech will make plans available for applicant to print.
6. Revised plans will need to be printed and be on jobsite for inspections.
See Attaching Documents to a Permit on how to attach the plans via PermitSLO. Email County Staff contact when you have uploaded the plans.
The plans must be labeled and packaged before uploading them for initial plan review. Submit a complete initial package only ONCE. Please verify that plans are sized for printing 24” x 36” sheets. Staff will reject plans if not submitted using the following naming conventions.
PLANS MUST HAVE A BLANK 2”H X 3”W RECTANGLE ON THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF EVERY PAGE (IN THE SAME LOCATION) FOR COUNTY STAMP OF APPROVAL. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROFESSIONAL IN CHARGE, CONTRACTOR, AGENT, OWNER TO VERIFY COMPLIANCE WITH THIS REQUIREMENT.