Road Naming and Abandonment

If you would like to apply for a Road Name, or Road Abandonment, please follow the process here.

Road Abandonment

Road abandonments are processed by the Public Works Department. Inquiries about the process can be made by emailing [email protected] or calling 805-781-5252. An individual seeking the abandonment and discontinuance of a public road may submit an Application. For more information on the road abandonment process please refer to Frequently Asked Questions.

Road Naming

Road naming process for a new road name, to re-name an existing road, and naming new roads created by a subdivision.