Welcome to the Call for Projects for the Prop 1, Round 2 IRWM Implementation Grant. Please see below for all relevant application timelines, requirements, documents and references.
Funding available to the SLO Region is $3,782,129 with a minimum of $499,599 for DAC projects.
- April 6, 2022. Review Call for Projects at RWMG Meeting. Complete, see link below.
- April 7 – 28, 2022. Call for projects is open (21 days).
- April 28 – 29, 2022. Eligibility Screening by staff.
- May 4, 2022, Project Showcase @ Joint WRAC and RWMG Meeting, 1:30pm – 3:30pm. Applications will present projects to members and public stakeholders (more details below).
- May 17th, 2022. DWR Releases Final Grant Documents, including pushing back the submittal date to February 1, 2023.
- August 25th, 2022. RWMG Working Group meeting to finalize scores and prepare funding recommendation
- September 7, 2022 @ RWMG Meeting, 10am – 12pm. Members to vote on the projects and funding recommendation by the Working Group for the DWR application.
- October 5, 2022 @ WRAC Meeting, 1:30pm – 3:30pm. Per our program MOU.
- November 8 or December 6 @ Board of Supervisors. BOS authorization to submit application.
- February 1, 2023, or earlier. Application submitted to DWR for review. Assumes BOS approval.
Note: this schedule may be altered/update based on updates from DWR.
Submitted Projects may be accessed below.
Please contact Brendan Clark with any questions: (805) 788-2316 or [email protected]