Road Abandonments and Vacations

Who can use this service?

Anyone can use this service.

Is there a charge for this service?

Email [email protected] or call Public Works at 805-781-5252 for information regarding fees and costs.

When and where is this service offered?

Road abandonment applications can be submitted at any time throughout the year.

Contact Public Works via web form, email, or call us at (805) 781-5252.