Road Maintenance Requests

What is the process?

Verify: Verify a County Roadway

Verify the sign, streetlight, or roadway is maintained by The County. Lists of each of these items are provided below.

Form: Fill out Form

Road Work Request
This request should be used for work requested on Roads, Trees, Traffic, and Signs on COUNTY MAINTAINED ROADS.
Is this a new Issue?:

( ) -
Enter security code:
 Security code

Anyone can use this service.

This service is provided free of charge.

For questions, comments, or requests during business hours - Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM - please contact the Public Works Department at (805) 781-5252 or use the Contact Us form.

For emergency requests, requests on weekends, evenings, and holidays please contact the California Highway Patrol at (805) 593-3333.

Location, directions and hours of operation

Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Public Works via web form, email, or call us at (805) 781-5252.