Additional Assistance

  • Veteran designation on your California Drivers’ License/ State ID Card
  • Ordering and certification of DD214 (Military Discharge document) **Please inform office personnel if veteran/dependent is homeless**
  • Request for military records
  • Correction of military records
  • Clothing Allowance (Service-Connected Veterans)
  • Special Housing Grant or Auto Grant (Service-Connected Veterans)
  • Re-open compensation claim for increase or reevaluation