The telephone application option is a more convenient way to apply for enrollment, and eliminates the need for a signed paper application.
- VA staff members will collect the needed information and process the enrollment application for an enrollment determination.
- To apply, call 1-877-222-VETS (8387), Mon-Fri between 8 am and 8 pm, EST.
Pick up an application at your local VA or download, print, and fill out the 10-10EZ, Application for Health Care. Complete the application (be sure to sign it) and mail to:
Health Eligibility Center
2957 Clairmont Road, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30329-1647
Fill out the application online and electronically submit it to VA for processing. No need for additional documents to verify military service. If you were recently discharged, we will get your military information for you.
- Click here to complete the healthcare application online.
- Once you complete the application, you may submit your application online.
- You will immediately receive a confirmation message notifying you that your application has been received.
- A signature is not required for online registration.
- For more information about the application process, click here.
- You will also receive information about the appeals process, if you do not agree with the enrollment decision.
Apply in Person
You many schedule an appointment at your local Veterans Services Office for assistance with the application process or you may apply in person at your local VA health care facility.