Homeless Outreach Full Service Partnership

Who is eligible?

Anyone can use this service who is severely mentally ill and currently homeless in the San Luis Obispo County.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.

Services are conducted by Transitions-Mental Health Association


Contact Transitions-Mental Health Association:

Phone: (805) 540-6500

Email: [email protected]