Health Information Privacy

To request copies of your medical records at the Health Agency, please send your request in writing at any clinic or by writing to: SLO County Medical Records 2178 Johnson Avenue San Luis Obispo, CA. 93401. Please call 805-781-4724 if you have questions about the process. 

To request the Health Agency change some information contained in your medical records, please complete the Request to Amend Protected Health Information Form.  

Please let us know if you believe your privacy rights have been violated at the Health Agency. You may file a complaint with the Health Agency or with the Department of Health and Human ServicesTo file a complaint with the Health Agency, please contact the Privacy Officer at 805-781-4788 or complete the Privacy Complaint Form and send it to the Health Agency Privacy Officer by faxing to 805-835-9312 or mailing to:
Attn: Privacy Officer

County of San Luis Obispo Health Agency

2180 Johnson Ave.

San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Find out more about health information privacy.