Skip to main content

COVID-19 Updates: Get the latest public information related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) at

COVID-19 has changed some of the procedures for providing service to you. For most questions or concerns, please call our office at (805) 781-5643 or review our website. If you need to meet with assessor staff, video conferencing or appointments can be scheduled. Please call or email to schedule a meeting or video conference. Our office is open to the public; however, there may be wait times due to the requirements for social distancing (Per California of Public Health Guidance, face coverings need to be worn while in the building). Documents may also be mailed in or delivered using the public drop box located outside our office lobby. 

Return to the top of the page

Forms & Documents > Exclusions

Name Description Type
BOE-58-AH Transfer Parent to Child This form is filed when applying for an exclusion from reassessment on property transferred between parents and children. This exclusion is also referred to as a Prop 58 or P58 exclusion. File
BOE-58-G Transfer Grandparent to Grandchild This form is completed when applying for an exclusion from reassessment on property transferred from Grandparents to Grandchildren under certain circumstances. File
BOE-62 Disabled Persons Claim for Transfer of Base Year Value This form is completed when a disabled person wishes to transfer a base year value from an original residence to a replacement property that is of equal or lesser value. Must be accompanied by a Certificate of Disability form. File
BOE-62-A Certificate of Disability This form is to be completed by a physician describing specific reasons why a property owner's disability necessitates a move to a replacement dwelling. File
BOE-63 Disabled Persons Claim for Exclusion of New Construction This claim is for the exclusion from reassessment of any construction to make an existing dwelling more accessible to a severely and permanently disabled person who is a permanent resident of the dwelling. File
BOE-64SES Solar Energy Exclusion This form is filed by the initial purchaser of a new building with an active solar energy system if they wish to claim the solar exclusion from reassessment. File
Contractors Exclusion from Supplemental Assessment This form can be used to exclude the supplemental bill created by the completion of new construction by contractors who are building to sell the property and not to occupy themselves or rent to others. File