Skip to main content

COVID-19 Updates: Get the latest public information related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) at

The Central Services Public Reception is now open to the public, however, we do ask that visitors please wear a mask to protect themselves and our staff.  

If you have questions regarding the Vet's Hall, please click here.

If you have general questions regarding COVID-19 or any updates related to the imapact on our community, please refer to

Return to the top of the page
County Seal

Central Services

County of San Luis Obispo

Bid/RFP Opportunities

Open Bids

Closed Bids

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I be notified of County Bid Solicitations?

To be regularly notified of County Bid Solicitations, you must register as a vendor. During registration, select the commodity codes that match the goods or services you provide. When a solicitation opens that meets your selection criteria, you will be notified automatically.

How can I request records for a bid or Request for Proposal?

You can request records by making a Public Records request to the County. To facilitate processing your Public Records Act request, we encourage you to use the electronic form provided, although the request may also be made orally, in person, by phone, or other written means. You will receive a response from Purchasing within ten (10) business days of your initial request.

What are the vendor protest procedures?

Please refer to the vendor protest policy.