Skip to main content

COVID-19 Updates: Get the latest public information related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) at

The Central Services Public Reception is now open to the public, however, we do ask that visitors please wear a mask to protect themselves and our staff.  

If you have questions regarding the Vet's Hall, please click here.

If you have general questions regarding COVID-19 or any updates related to the imapact on our community, please refer to

Return to the top of the page

County Property Use Permits

What is the process?

Step 1: Contact for more information

For more information on how to obtain a Use Permit on County-owned property, please contact RPS at (805) 781-5901 or [email protected].

Step 2: Complete Application

To apply for a use permit from the County of San Luis Obispo, please complete the Use Permit Application.

Who can use this service?

Anyone can use this service.

Is there a charge for this service?

The Board of Supervisors sets fees for Use Permits within the County of San Luis Obispo. For more information, please refer to the Central Services Department Fee Schedule.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.