County Real Property Easements (County Owned Property)

What is the process?

Contact for more information

For more information about Real Property Easements affecting County owned property, please contact RPS at (805) 781-4222 or [email protected].

Who can use this service?

Anyone can use this service.

Is there a charge for this service?

The Board of Supervisors sets the fees for easements within the County of San Luis Obispo. For more information, please refer to the Central Services Department Fee Schedule.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.