Child Support Enforcement

Who can use this service?

If you are a parent, caretaker, or legal guardian with custody of a minor child, you may apply for Child Support Services. 

Is there a charge for this service?

Under federal law, the California Department of Child Support Services is required to charge a yearly service fee for certain, non-assisted cases. If the fee applies to you, you will receive an annual service fee assessment notice in October for each case to which the fee applies. This annual fee is $35 on cases that receive payments equal to or more than $550 when assessed on October 1.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

Apply for services below.

Apply for Services

Solicitar Servicios