To use the Interactive Voice Response (IVR), you will need your 13- or 15-digit participant ID number or your Social Security number and your Customer Connect PIN. If you do not have a PIN, you can request one by calling 1-866-901-3212.
- Select your language – “1” for English, “9” for Spanish
- When asked if you are a parent or guardian, say “Yes” or press “1”
- Enter your Social Security number or Participant ID number
- When asked for your PIN, say “I don’t know it”
- When asked if you want to reset your PIN, say “Yes”
- When asked where you would like your PIN sent, say “email” or “mailing address”
- When asked, enter your Participant ID number
Note: Both a Social Security number and Participant ID number and a valid mailing/email address must be on file with DCSS for the delivery method you select. For assistance, say “Agent” at any time during the call. For more information about Customer Connect, watch our Customer Connect Video.