Complaint Resolution & State Hearing

What is the process?

File a Complaint with the LCSA

If you’re not satisfied with the assistance you are receiving from the LCSA, you have the right to file a complaint through the Complaint Resolution Program. Either the party receiving support or the parent paying support may file a complaint with the LCSA.

Who can use this service?

Anyone can use this service.

Is there a charge for this service?

This service is provided free of charge.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

Apply for services below.

Apply for Services

Solicitar Servicios