Homeless Outreach Full Service Partnership
San Luis Obispo County’s Full Service Partnership for homeless individuals is a Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) program that provides outreach, assessment, and 24/7 intensive community-based wrap around services to help people achieve recovery and live independently.
Access to mental health services is the primary barrier to serving the homeless and this program focuses on outreach to unserved, difficult-to-reach populations. This will engage clients in health care, mental health treatment, and housing.
- Supportive care, case management, and rehabilitative mental health services.
- Regular appointments with psychiatrists.
- Regular access to medical services.
- Highly individualized treatment, medication and personal milestones.
- Support groups addressing other medical issues requiring maintenance and medication.
- The development of independent living skills, including cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, conflict resolution, money management, and social skills.
- Co-occurring disorder support groups for clients who also have problems with substance abuse.
- Vocational and educational opportunities.
For more information please contact our access line at 1 (800) 838-1381
The program is conducted by Transitions-Mental Health Association.
The Behavioral Health Department has fully re-opened all of our locations for in person and walk-in care. At this time, masks are required at all of our facilities, even for people who have been fully vaccinated. Visit SLOPublicHealth.org for the latest COVID-19 updates.
Who can use this service?
Anyone can use this service who is severely mentally ill and currently homeless in the San Luis Obispo County.
Is there a charge for this service?
The Central Access line is free of charge. Ongoing services are free for most SLO Medi-Cal (CenCal) beneficiaries. We help SLO residents who do not have Medi-Cal find resources and may provide some services on a sliding scale basis.
When and where is this service offered?
This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.
Services are conducted by Transitions-Mental Health Association
Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact our access line at 1 (800) 838-1381 for information or to schedule an appointment. All services are available in Spanish.
Licensed by the State Department of Health Care Services.