Search Forms Other (Not permit applications)

Forms & Documents > Forms Other (Not permit applications)

Name Description
Body Art Program Forms: Other
Drinking Water Protection Forms: Other
Food Program Forms: Other
Hazardous Materials Program Forms: Other
Housing Program Forms: Other
Land Use Program Forms: Other
Liquid Waste Program Forms: Other
PRA Request Form EHS Online
Public Pools and Spas Program Forms: Other
Solid Waste Collection Forms: Other

Environmental Health Services Supervisors

Environmental Health Services is open Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm. 

Cindy Rattigan (805) 781-5544 [email protected]

Jeremiah Damery (805) 781-5548  [email protected]

  • Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs

Leslie Terry (805) 781-5553  [email protected]

  • Body Art, Food Safety, Public Swimming Pools and Spa Pools

Linnea Chandler (805) 781-4917  [email protected]

  • Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs