Search Food Program Forms: Permit Applications

Forms & Documents > Permit Applications > Food Program Forms: Permit Applications

Name Description
Catering Permit
Community Event and Food Booths Permit Applications
Cottage Food Operations
Dependent Food Service Operator
Host Facility
Mobile Food Facilities
Fixed Food Facilities (Restaurants/Markets)

Affidavit for a Veteran's Fee Exemption Relating to Public Health Permit to Operate a Food Facility

 Accessibility disclaimer:

Frequently asked questions regarding eligibility requirements for a Veteran's fee exemption.

 Accessibility disclaimer:

Environmental Health Services Supervisors

Environmental Health Services is open Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm. 

Leslie Terry (805) 781-5553  [email protected]

  • Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs

Aaron LaBarre (805) 781-5595  [email protected]

  • Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas

Peter Hague (805) 781-5554  [email protected]

  • Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs