Search Dependent Food Service Operator

Forms & Documents > Permit Applications > Food Program Forms: Permit Applications > Dependent Food Service Operator

Name Description
Dependent Operator Shared Food Facility_Full Application Packet

Complete permit application packet, including all supplemental forms needed to apply for a dependent food service operator permit along with operating guidelines.

Environmental Health Services Supervisors

Environmental Health Services is open Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm. 

Cindy Rattigan (805) 781-5544 [email protected]

Jeremiah Damery (805) 781-5548  [email protected]

  • Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs

Leslie Terry (805) 781-5553  [email protected]

  • Body Art, Food Safety, Public Swimming Pools and Spa Pools

Linnea Chandler (805) 781-4917  [email protected]

  • Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs