Search Reference Materials

Forms & Documents > Reference Materials

Name Description
Beach Water Quality Reference Documents
Stormwater and Pollution Reporting
Biosolids Land Application Reference Materials
Body Art Program Reference Documents
Drinking Water Protection Reference Documents
Food Program Reference Documents
Hazardous Materials Program Reference Documents
Housing Program Reference Documents
Land Use Program Reference Documents
Pests Reference Documents
Pools and Spas Program Reference Documents
Public Records Act Guidelines California Legislative Information
Solid Waste Program Reference Materials

Environmental Health Services Supervisors

Environmental Health Services is open Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm. 

Cindy Rattigan (805) 781-5544 [email protected]

Jeremiah Damery (805) 781-5548  [email protected]

  • Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs

Leslie Terry (805) 781-5553  [email protected]

  • Body Art, Food Safety, Public Swimming Pools and Spa Pools

Linnea Chandler (805) 781-4917  [email protected]

  • Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs