Amino is the fastest, easiest, and smartest way to find and book healthcare. Amino has an award-winning personalized search engine puts everything from provider quality to cost comparisons right at your fingertips — helping you make confident choices quickly. When you’re ready, Amino’s expert Booking Assistants are standing by to schedule your appointment at the most convenient time for you. Skip the endless online research, skip the phone tag, and get right back to the moments that matter.
With Amino you can:
- Find affordable doctors, hospitals, and urgent care centers that take our insurance.
- Book appointments with providers via text or email through an Amino booking assistant.
- Track how much you’ve spent towards your health plan deductible.
Watch the Amino Introduction video here!
1-833-33AMINO, Monday - Friday, 8am to 8pm Eastern Time
Carrum Health is a surgery benefit that delivers an unparalleled experience. Carrum Health provides access to hand-picked surgeons that have lower complications, lower readmissions, and more experience as well as exclusive access to Centers of Excellence for qualified surgeries and a care concierge team that guides you through each step. These facilities and doctors provide for an improved patient experience, high quality of care, and zero or minimal out-of-pocket costs for surgeries and consultations.
Active employees, early retirees, COBRA participants and their dependents on EIA Health Anthem plans are eligible for this program. Watch this video to learn more about Carrum Health!
For a full list of eligible procedures, visit Carrum Health’s website below.
Call Carrum at 1-888-855-7806
The County of San Luis Obispo Sheriff's Employee Health Clinic is located at 1485 Kansas Ave in San Luis Obispo in the gray modular unit in the County’s Surplus Warehouse parking lot, next door to the Emergency Operations Center. All services perfomed onsite are free to employees of the Sheriff's Office and their covered dependents. There are no copays or out of pocket bills for employees.
The Employee Health Clinic also serves as a County Designated Workers' Compensation Provider. Any County employee who is injured while at work or working for the County, not just Sheriff employees, may visit the clinic and mention that they are an employee of the County and wish to be seen under Workers' Comp.
Hinge Health is a program that can help you conquer back and joint pain, recover from injuries, prepare for surgery, or stay healthy and pain free. With Hinge Health, you’ll get exercise therapy tailored to your condition, wearable sensors for live feedback in the app, and personal care with a coach and or physical therapist. Best of all, Hinge Health’s programs are provided at no cost to you and your eligible dependents, ages 18+ enrolled in a County medical plan (Anthem EPO, PPO, & HDHP plans).
Any medically enrolled employees experiencing ongoing back or joint pain, pain from a recent injury, or preparing for surgery should consider trying Hinge Health.
Watch these videos from Hinge Health for more information!
Phone: (855) 902-2777
Email: [email protected]
86 million Americans have pre-diabetes but losing just 5-7% body weight through diet changes and increasing physical activity can help decrease the risk of it developing into Type 2 diabetes.
Anthem has collaborated with Lark to offer a no cost diabetes prevention program that can help you determine if you’re at risk for prediabetes and if needed, take steps to address it. This program can help you: lose weight, eat healthier, increase activity, sleep better, and even manage stress.
Visit Lark's website and take a quick one-minute survey to see if you could benefit from Lark’s diabetes prevention program.
Livongo for Diabetes makes diabetes management simple. This new and personalized experience helps members understand their blood sugar, develop health lifestyle habits, and improve glycemic control. This program begins on January 1, 2022 and is free for employees and retirees on a medical plan with Express Scripts as their pharmacy, including Medicare. HDHP plan members are not eligible.
Livongo uses data and technology to monitor your personal health status and gives you support when you need it. Coaching and recommendations tailored to your specific needs will help you manage your diabetes in the long term.
With Livongo, you will get:
- Effortless Data Collection: Members will receive a free cellular meter that provides real-time feedback for glucose readings, unlimited strips and lancets, removing barriers for checking, as well as food and activity tracking to better understand lifestyle habits.
- Personalized Health Signals: Members will have access to health challenges that drive small daily changes that result in big wins. Health nudges deliver call to action when members are most receptive during their daily life.
- Human-Centered Approach: Members have 24/7 remote monitoring with emergency outreach in the event of and out of range reading as well as access to 1:1 live coaching from Livongo expert coaches.
To sign-up for Livongo, visit the website below or call Member Support.
Registration Code: PRISM
Member Support: (800) 945-4355
Make sure to have your Pharmacy ID available to validate eligibility.
On LiveHealth Online, you can:
- See a board-certified doctor, 24/7. Doctors are always available to assess your condition and send a prescription to the pharmacy you choose. It's a great option when you have a pink eye, a cold, the flu, a fever, allergies, a sinus infection, or another common health issue.
- Visit a licensed therapist in four days or less. Have a video visit with a therapist to get help with anxiety, depression, grief, panic attacks, and more. Schedule your appointment online or call 1-888-548-3432 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
- Consult a board-certified psychiatrist within two weeks. If you're over 18 years old, you can get medication support to help you manage a mental health condition. To schedule your appointment, call 1-888-548-3432 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week.
You've got access to affordable and convenient care. You just pay the doctor's office visit copay.