This page provides information about the SaveOnSP specialty medication program available to employees enrolled in the County PPO and EPO Medical Plans.
Employees enrolled in a County PPO or EPO Medical Plan are eligible to save money on certain specialty medications. If you are taking a medication that is on the SaveOnSP Drug list, you may be eligible to participate in the program.
- If your specialty medication is noted on the SaveOnSP Drug List, you can receive your regular supply free of charge ($0).
- You must join the SaveOnSP program to receive medications free of charge
- Your prescriptions will continue to be filled through your regular specialty pharmacy.
- To take advantage, contact SaveOnSP at 1-800-683-1074 (prior to July 1, 2021). If you do not participate in the SaveOnSP program, you will continue to pay the applicable specialty drug copay.
- These medications will not count towards your deductible or out-of-pocket maximums
Common specialty drugs that are available in this program are:
- And many more!
To view the list of eligible specialty medications, click on the SaveOnSP Drug List link below. The list of medications are subject to change; a website has been created at www.saveonsp.com/prism to provide up-to-date information when changes occur.
Customer Service: 1-800-683-1074
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (EST) and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m (EST).