Fish & Wildlife Filings

This service allows you to file or view California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) documents which may or may not have an environmental impact to the County of San Luis Obispo. The Clerk-Recorder's office is the local filing agency for any CEQA filings or postings.

These filings are viewable on our self-service portal

Passport Information

The Clerk-Recorder office no longer offers passport photographs or accepts passport applications, but select locations of the County Library are now Passport Acceptance Facilities. Passport information can be found by visiting the U.S. Department of State website.

Public Records Act Request Form (Clerk-Recorder)

The Clerk-Recorder office provides access to public records in accordance with the California Public Records Act (CPRA) (Government Code Section §6250 et seq.). This service provides information regarding submitting a CPRA request to the Clerk-Recorder office.