File a Map Bond

What is the process?

Application for Map Bond

Persons filing Tract or Parcel Maps must post security for payment of property taxes or special assessments and file for a Map Bond, which are a lien as of January 1st and not yet due and payable, with the office of the County Tax Collector.

Who can use this service?

Anyone can use this service.

Is there a charge for this service?

Please see the County Administrative Office fee schedule for the current fiscal year.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.

Location, directions and hours of operation

Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information

Frequently Asked Questions