County Property Access Permit
What is this service?
Real Property Services (RPS) issues permits for temporary access of County-owned roads, trails and parks, and other County-owned real property. Examples of access permits include the following:
- Eradication of Arundo Donax on The Bob Jones Bike Trail in Avila Beach
- Collecting plant tissue and seeds at Nipomo Regional Park to study population genetics
- Inspection and assessment of a petroleum pipeline located on County property in Nipomo
- Utility access to a gas pipeline on County property in Avila Beach
- Installation of native bee habitat at the base of Lopez Dam
Who can use this service?
Anyone can use this service.
What is the process?
Step 1: Contact for more information
For more information on how to obtain an Access Permit on County-owned property, please contact RPS at (805) 781-5563 or [email protected]
Is there a charge for this service?
Please refer to the Central Services Department Fee Schedule for access permit fees.
When and where is this service offered?
This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.