Major Roofing Project at the Atascadero Health Clinic
Author: Public Works
6/10/2019 4:15:13 PM
The County of San Luis Obispo Department of Public Works will begin construction on a major roofing project at the Atascadero Health Clinic, located at 5575 Hospital Drive in Atascadero.
Work will begin on June 17, 2019 and will continue through the first week of August. Please see attached map for specific location.
The general scope of work of the project is as follows:
- Remove and replace existing composition shingle and roll roofing systems at main clinic
- Remove and replace rain gutter and downspout system at roof perimeter of main clinic
- Anchor and seal rooftop ductwork
- Remove existing wood fencing and replace with chain link fencing
- Demolish maintenance building and pave over
The facility will remain open during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
Please be aware and acknowledge all safety barricades, traffic control, and other public safety measures in place during the construction phase.
Quincon, Inc. of Grover Beach, CA will be performing the work.
Completion of this project will significantly extend the useful life of this important facility for the support and use of all visitors and residents of the Atascadero community.
For more information, please contact Daniel Ambriz at (805) 781-4253 or [email protected].