Skip to main content

COVID-19 Updates: Get the latest public information related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) at

As of June 1, 2020 the Board of Supervisor office is open to the public. If you have any questions please call (805) 781-5450.

Return to the top of the page

Serve Your Community

Apply to Serve on a Board, Committee or Commission
(First and last name)
(Street, City, ZIP)
( ) -
( ) -
( ) -
(If retired/unemployed, list previous employer)
High school graduate or General Education (GED) passed?:

List any/all college, business school, and/or military experience (most recent first)
List work experience, training, volunteer activities, and skills relevant to this appointment.
List dates/names of positions you have held on any advisory body or elected office.
List any memberships or organizations to which you belong.
Why would you like to serve in this capacity?
Can you attend regular meetings?:

By selecting "Yes"above, you are willing to participate in the majority of meetings each year and, if necessary, in numbers related meetings or subcommittees if you are appointed.
File Statement of Disclosure:

By selecting "Yes" above, you are willing to file a statement of disclosure as a public official under the standards of the Fair Political Practice Commission if you are appointed.
I understand that my comments here may be retained as public record and may be subject to the California Public Records Act.
Publish contact info:

By selecting "Yes" above, you want to have your address or telephone number(s) published if you are appointed.
If you indicated "no" on any of the above, please indicate why.

Having trouble with this e-form? Download and print the PDF, then fill it out and mail it to 

Board of Supervisors
1055 Monterey St., Rm. D430
San Luis Obispo, CA 93408