Real Property Services
Real Property Services (RPS) provides professional real estate services for the County of San Luis Obispo. RPS is responsible for County property management, real property acquisitions and dispositions, and is lease administrator for all County-leased properties (County as Lessor and Lessee). RPS prepares, negotiates and manages contracts, leases, concession agreements, and film and use permits for the temporary use of County real property. The division coordinates landlord-tenant issues and eminent domain actions.
Our work includes the following services:
- Asset management and lease administration for County-owned and leased real property.
- Use and access permits for activity on County-owned real property.
- Film permits for filming within the unincorporated areas of the County.
- Lease and manage communication tower sites.
- Maintain inventory of County-owned and leased real properties.
- Provide information and process donations of real property to the County.
- Manage the San Luis Obispo Veterans Memorial Building.
SLO Vets Hall Reservations
County Community Building Housekeeping Self-Inspections
County Property Access Permit
County Property Film Permits
County Property Right-of-Entry Permit
County Property Use Permits
County Real Property Easements (County Owned Property)
County Real Property Ground Leases
County Real Property Leasing
County Real Property Management
County Real Property Tenant Improvements
Wireless/Communication Leasing Agreements
County Real Property Disposal, Sales and Grants
County Real Property Purchase of Real Property
Tax Defaulted Property Acquisition
Real Property Donation
County Real Property Community Buildings
County Owned Real Property Annual Weed Abatement
County Real Property Parking Services Program