Change of Address

Change of Address Request

Property valuation information and tax bills are mailed to the current address of record on file with the Assessor. Property owners are responsible for notifying the Assessor if their mailing address has changed. To avoid unnecessary delays in mail delivery, it is important to update your mailing address promptly.

If your mailing address has changed, please let us know by filing a Change of Address Request form.

Request to Change the Name and/or Address of the Assessee

This form should be filed when there are multiple owners of a property and they have a desire to change the mailing address to which correspondence will be mailed.