The Benefits Fair is returning in-person this year! The fair is your opportunity to learn about the extensive benefits available to you, meet with representatives from our vendors, receive a flu shot, and attend live presentations.
When: Thursday, September 28 from 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Where: Veteran's Hall -- 801 Grand Ave. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Vendors will be on-site at this year's fair including, but not limited to:
- Accolade, Blue Shield of California, MetLife Pet Insurance, Hinge Health, Nationwide, Express Scripts, Rx 'n Go, Delta Dental, GSFA Assist to Own, GotZoom, VSP, Anthem EAP, HICAP, and the County Employee Health Clinic
Attend the fair to be entered for raffle prizes from vendors, including an electric toothbrush, coffee tumbler, and various gift cards. Stop by for a smoothie, flu shot, and massage!
- Transportation to the Benefits Fair will be available from select locations in San Luis Obispo.
- Additional details will be provided soon.
- Employees can join the Walking Wellness Initiative by walking from the New Government Center to the fair as a group. Anyone who walks to the fair will be entered in a special raffle to win a prize!
- Additional details on when/where to meet up will be provided soon.
- For those not taking the shuttle bus or walking, there is ample parking available at the Veteran's Hall for individual cars. If you can, consider carpooling!
The County will be offering flu vaccinations at the fair. More details on the vaccination offerings will be provided soon.