Welcome to Residential Wellness Counseling!
Hello! My name is Nathaniel Reynolds and it is a privilege to be your Residential Wellness Counselor on the Cal Poly, SLO campus!
A little about me…. I am a licensed marriage and family therapist employed by SLO County Behavioral Health Department. I offer confidential, no-cost counseling to Cal Poly students experiencing a first psychotic episode. Students residing on-campus with other mental health concerns may qualify for services on a case-by-case basis. If you are experiencing a mental health challenge and need support, I invite you to contact me at the phone#/email below to schedule an initial consultation.
Contact Information & Scheduling:
Nathaniel Reynolds, LMFT [He/Him/His]
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm by appointment
Office Location: Yakʔitʸutʸu H1-22 building [next door to the Welcome Center on the Cal Poly, SLO campus]
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please call the following resources below or call 911.
- Cal Poly Counseling Services Crisis Line (24/7)- #805-756-2511 *Press 2
- Central Coast Hotline (24/7 in English & Spanish)- #800-783-0607
- National Text Line (24/7)-#741-741 *text “Hello”
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline (24/7 in English & Spanish)- #800-273-8255
- Trevor Lifeline (24/7 & LGBTQ+)-#1-866-488-7386
- Veterans Crisis Line (24/7)- #1-800-273-8255 *Press 1