Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening
Every Woman Counts is a statewide program that arranges, directs, and pays for screenings for uninsured and underinsured women in an effort to reduce breast and cervical cancer mortality rates in California. This includes free clinical breast exams, mammograms, pelvic exams, and pap tests.
What is the process?
Call for Information
Call (805) 237-3050 to find out if these services are right for you.
Who can use this service?
Any woman can use this service.
Is there a charge for this service?
Free screenings are available if you:
- are 40 years old or older (for breast cancer screening)
- are 40 years old or younger, but have breast cancer symptoms
- are 21 years old or older (for cervical cancer screening)
- have low income (EWC Income Criteria)
- have no or limited insurance
- are not getting these services through Medi-Cal or another government-sponsored program
- live in California
If you don't qualify under the above criteria, the EWC Coordinator may know of other low-cost screening programs that might be available to you. For more information, visit CA's Every Woman Counts website.
When and where is this service offered?
Services are offered by appointment at the Paso Robles Public Health Clinic.
You can find other clinics that offer services through this program with the Every Woman Counts Provider Finder.
Location, directions and hours of operation
Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information
805 4th Street, Suite 201-202 Paso Robles, CA 93446
Tel: (805) 237-3050
Fax: (805) 237-3057