Ingenio Rx is a pharmacy plan for those that are enrolled in the County’s Anthem High Deductible Health Plan.
- You pay 100% of pharmacy costs until you meet the plan’s deductible. This means if your prescription costs $100, you will need to pay the $100 each time you pick it up until you reach your deductible.
- You do NOT have a set co-pay. Once you meet your deductible, you will have co-insurance coverage, meaning you will pay 20% of your prescription’s cost.
- If your prescription costs $100 and you have met your deductible, you will pay 20% ($20) and the plan will cover the remaining 80% ($80).
- Once you reach your annual out-of-pocket maximum, the plan will pay 100%.