Transportation (Carless Collection) Assistance

If an evacuation is ordered and you do not have transportation, try to find a ride with a friend or neighbor. If you can't find a ride, walk to the nearest collection point (shown below) for your Protective Action Zone. If you are unable to walk to a collection point because of a disability, call (805) 543-2444. (This number will be activated only during an emergency.) Listen to a local radio or television station for further details.

*Note: If you have a disability that would prevent you from evacuating yourself, register with the Office of Emergency Services. Note that these collection points are just places to wait for transportation out of an affected area. They are not places to obtain shelter.

Carless Collection Points

Access WebEOC

Contact OES via web form, email, or call us at (805) 781-5011.