Prior to GSA formation, there was an advisory body with the purpose to advise the County Board of Supervisors, acting either as the San Luis Obispo County Flood Control and Water Conservation District or San Luis Obispo County, concerning policy decisions relating to:
- Implementation of the Basin Groundwater Management Plan
- Development of an “enhanced” Groundwater Management Plan for the Basin
- Formation of a new water district
- Transition of an initial County-supported district to an independent district
- Other policies and ordinances
- To serve as a public forum to discuss and collect comments on Basin issues
The Advisory Committee's term ended after the January 21, 2016 meeting. Please click the archived documents below to review bylaws, meeting guidelines and practice to which this body adhered.