Mobile Home Park Rent Stabilization Ordinance

A mobile home park owner can apply for a larger rent increase. But they must demonstrate that the cost of operating the mobile home park exceeds the amount that the park earns even with the rent increase. Any increase in government fees (i.e.,county, state and federal fees) can "pass-through" directly to the residents without approval from the County's Mobilehome Rent Review Board.

Frequently Asked Questions