Standard ADUs in Inland Area

Sites with existing or proposed Single Family Dwellings (SFD)

Single Family Option 1: Proposing one attached ADU OR one detached ADU OR one JADU within the primary dwelling.

Single Family Option 2: Proposing one detached ADU AND one JADU.


Sites with existing or proposed Multi-Family Dwellings (MFD)

Multi-Family Option 1: Proposing two or fewer detached ADUs.

Multi-Family Option 2: Proposing multiple ADUs within existing MFD


How to Apply for an Inland ADU Building Permit

  1. Check with County Planning Staff for any restrictions to the parcel by contacting us.
  2. Complete the Building (Construction) Permit Application process.