San Luis Obispo Countywide Plan to Address Homelessness 2022-2027
View the San Luis Obispo Countywide Plan to Address Homelessness 2022-2027
The San Luis Obispo Countywide Plan to Address Homelessness 2022-2027 was presented to the HSOC on July 18, 2022, and was approved by the County of San Luis Obispo Board of Supervisors on August 9, 2022.
Homeless Services Oversight Council (HSOC)
The purpose of the HSOC is to:
- Provide a planning and policy development forum, with local jurisdiction and public and private service providers actively participating.
- Compile and monitor data and information regarding the number of homeless persons and service utilization, working with service providers and local jurisdictions
- Advise service providers of opportunities and best practices to improve access to and strengthen homeless services
- Advocate for and provide local jurisdictions with recommendations on public funding allocations, based upon local needs and prioritized objectives within the “10-Year Plan to End Homelessness”
- Work with public and private partners, donors and grant makers to establish financial resources for service implementation, coordination and sustainability.