The purpose of the HSOC Committee is to:
• Provide a planning and policy development forum, with local jurisdiction and public and private service providers actively participating.
• Compile and monitor data and information regarding the number of homeless persons and service utilization, working with service providers and local jurisdictions
• Advise service providers of opportunities and best practices to improve access to and strengthen homeless services
• Advocate for and provide local jurisdictions with recommendations on public funding allocations, based upon local needs and prioritized objectives within the “10-Year Plan to End Homelessness”
• Work with public and private partners, donors and grant makers to establish financial resources for service implementation, coordination and sustainability.
Invitation for Applicants to Participate as a Member of the “Homeless Services Oversight Council”