DRAFT San Luis Obispo Countywide Plan to Address Homelessness 2022-2027: Now Available for Review and Comment
View the DRAFT San Luis Obispo Countywide Plan to Address Homelessness 2022-2027
The DRAFT San Luis Obispo Countywide Plan to Address Homelessness 2022-2027 is now available for public comment. Comments will be collected and presented to the Steering Committee of the San Luis Obispo Countywide Plan to Address Homelessness for review before the plan is finalized. All comments may be submitted anonymously. Demographic information will be collected for informational purposes and will not effect the implementation or allocation of resources for the plan. Public comments will be collected through Thursday, June 30th, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Comments received by June 30, 2022, will be considered in preparation of a final version that is scheduled for presentation to the HSOC on July 18, 2022, and subsequently to the County of San Luis Obispo Board of Supervisors.
Submit Feedback Here
Homeless Services Oversight Council (HSOC)
The purpose of the HSOC is to:
- Provide a planning and policy development forum, with local jurisdiction and public and private service providers actively participating.
- Compile and monitor data and information regarding the number of homeless persons and service utilization, working with service providers and local jurisdictions
- Advise service providers of opportunities and best practices to improve access to and strengthen homeless services
- Advocate for and provide local jurisdictions with recommendations on public funding allocations, based upon local needs and prioritized objectives within the “10-Year Plan to End Homelessness”
- Work with public and private partners, donors and grant makers to establish financial resources for service implementation, coordination and sustainability.