File an Agricultural Business Property Statement

Who can use this service?

Agricultural business and agricultural property owners may use this service.

Is there a charge for this service?

This service is provided free of charge.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available January 1st to June 30th. Agricultural Business Property Statements are filed at the New Government Center in San Luis Obispo by mail or in person.


Location, directions and hours of operation

Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information

Frequently Asked Questions