Save on Specialty Medications with Express Scripts SaveOnSP
Author: County Benefits
5/14/2021 10:12:33 AM
Save Money on Specialty Medications with Express Scripts SaveOnSP
Save on Specialty Medications – Effective July 1, 2021
Beginning July 1, 2021, employees enrolled in a County Medical Plan are eligible to save money on certain specialty medications. If you are taking a medication that is on the SaveOnSP Drug list, you may be eligible to participate in the program.
- If your specialty medication is noted on the SaveOnSP Drug List, you can receive your regular supply free of charge ($0).
- You must join the SaveOnSP program to receive medications free of charge
- Your prescriptions will continue to be filled through your regular specialty pharmacy.
- To take advantage, contact SaveOnSP at 1-800-683-1074 (prior to July 1, 2021). If you do not participate in the SaveOnSP program, you will continue to pay the applicable specialty drug copay.
- Beginning July 1, 2021 these medications will not count towards your deductible or out-of-pocket maximums
Common specialty drugs that are available in this program are:
- And many more!
To view the list of eligible specialty medications, click here.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact SaveOnSP at 1-800-683-1074 Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (EST) and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m (EST). If you have any other questions, reach out to County Benefits at [email protected] or call (805) 781-5959.
The list of medications are subject to change; a website has been created at www.saveonsp.com/prism to provide up-to-date information when changes occur.