STEMI System Work Group
The STEMI System Work Group is a multidisciplinary group comprised of representatives from the STEMI Receiving Center(s), STEMI Referral Hospitals, community physicians, and prehospital agencies. The objective of the work group is to evaluate and improve the process and the outcome of the following system components:
- Compliance with applicable regulations
- Public information, education and cardiac health programs
- Receive information regarding the STEMI system and cardiac care from providers, hospitals, the medical community and public
The STEMI System Work Group is not open to the public.
Meeting Schedule: Meets twice per year.
- Hours of Operation: M - F, 8am - 5pm (closed SLO County Holidays)
- Walk-in hours have changed. To be seen in person, please call 805-788-2519 to make an appointment.
- For submiting forms, please send to [email protected]
|California EMS Authority
||San Luis Obispo EMS APP