Skip to main content

COVID-19 Updates: Get the latest public information related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) at

COVID-19 has changed some of the procedures for providing service to you. For most questions or concerns, please call our office at (805) 781-5643 or review our website. If you need to meet with assessor staff, video conferencing or appointments can be scheduled. Please call or email to schedule a meeting or video conference. Our office is open to the public; however, there may be wait times due to the requirements for social distancing (Per California of Public Health Guidance, face coverings need to be worn while in the building). Documents may also be mailed in or delivered using the public drop box located outside our office lobby. 

Return to the top of the page

Search Disaster and Calamity Relief

Forms & Documents > Disaster and Calamity Relief

Name Description Type
BOE-19-V Base Year Value Transfer to Replacement Primary Residence for Victims of Natural Disaster This form is completed when a person who is a victim of either a wildfire or other natural disaster for which the governor declared a state of emergency wishes to transfer the base year value from a damaged or destroyed residence to a replacement residence. At least one of the transfers must be on or after April 1, 2021. File
Misfortune or Calamity Relief Claim This claim should be filed when your property has been damaged or destroyed through no fault of your own. Filing this form may lower your property tax assessment until the property is repaired or reconstructed. File